Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Tomfoolery


As my dear friend Lisa B said in her email with this link ... "Just a little something to brighten your day, courtesy of my student, 'Beaker.'" I could not have said it any better. Although in our lab days in high school I was always 'Beaker' and my good friend Barry was always 'Bunsen' ~ were we just muppets in the mad scheme of the educational machine? Who cares? Time for some tomfoolery.

UPDATE

Just opened social network link and found this one waiting for me there ... made me smile. Dr. Who and Daleks all on the same day ... plus a boxer to boot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha