Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tick tock

Well Brianna has not called back and said they have to reschedule again so I believe the day to accurately be the 10th of March. I had hoped for earlier in the month on the third but as the surgeon was going to be out of town that whole week I thought if they are going to cut me open and remove stuff he really needs to be there. So then they went back tho the 24th - my comment to that was, "Well everything is going to go well but just in case I have to be opened up again he will be out of town right, that means I have to go where?" "The emergency room." "Well then I will wait, as I have had enough fun in emergency rooms."

So the family has had to change plans once again to accommodate this move and be my support staff. Ain't family wonderful. I know I have all types of wonderful people here who would get me where I need to be and back again and I love them for that. But who will put up with my crap when I am healing and am a total half in and half out of consciousness twit. Nope I know I am not the greatest patient and I will do stuff that I am not supposed to if there is not someone around to stop me and do it for me. So family rocks. They will but up with me.

Love my family and love my totally wonderful friends too.

Time to take a pain pill and hopefully slip into slumber land. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha