Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Sunday, January 23, 2011

watching da' clock

essentially an update:

8 pm which is 2 am in the UK provided no updates at all today. Presumption by many must be that all is the same as it was yesterday.

Personally I know that I would be an emotional wreck. I might not show it so much on the outside but on the inside I would be falling to pieces. Those who know me well would get to see me break down as for them ... for them the wall would come down.

So I presume nothing. For it could be that those walls fell to the ground and something did happen. In that state, if I am like he as I am made of his DNA, maybe you would not want others to know you that way.

So we sit waiting, watching da' clock.

Yes I know that is a strange word to use there for many but da kine is da best kinda Hawaiian Pidgin. This is me. Something so different to break up the oppressive emotions of sitting there waiting for news, unable to do something, anything.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha