Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday morning (with a twist)


You know you are doing something right when you decided to try. Low and behold the pants you bought and wore 3 years ago suddenly fit with room again. That and your shirts that have been super tight across that expanding waistline are getting some much appreciated breathing room. Means you are doing it right I guess and that is a good thing.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I knew it! I meant to say something and kept forgetting to do so. I can see a difference from only a month ago! Whether the scale reflects it or not (we both know muscle takes up less space and weighs more than fat), change is happening my dear. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha