Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where Am I?

This blog needs to stay around for me but I fear I may be going silent on here. In the repairing aspect of this journey I have to move on a straight and narrow course of weight loss. I have to and I will not subject my body to more surgery to do this.

So now my focus is here. Losing it by focusing one day at time ... even one meal at a time to lose just 1 lb at a time.

Also as co-chair of the Lupus Walk next year with Sarah I have to focus here on that journey. The dates have been finalized and as soon as I see that they are officially announced I need to update and start running with this.

I also work very hard to post at least a picture every day or every other day here. This blog I fear will eventually morph into something else or a true website as I contemplate taking my enjoyment in photography to a new level.

But this blog needs to stay around. There are hefty chunks of discovery that I went through after having two strokes and I often reference them. It may however go silent in the future and I turn it over to where I only can see the posting.

So I am still here but really over here, here and here! Love you all.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha