Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Small window

I just ingested drugs that will help me sleep and take the pain away. So in the window before the glaze covers my eyes I thought I would update all. Doing OK. Two chunky incisions in my torso. One right above the belly button and one below the sternum. They two puncture holes on the right side of my body ... obviously where hoses were put in for ? I don't know for sure and I was thankfully not conscious when they did the operation.

I do know that they had to administer morphine during the surgery itself as I was reacting to the pain even while under. Obviously I was not happy about that.

So I am here. More to come I am sure. But we are now three plus days removed from that event and the pain is slowly abating.

See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha