Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chilly start (makes me happy)

With a sharp brisk arctic driven wind the temperature finally plummeted to 22 degrees F and with that wind made it feel like 9 degrees F this morning. I was able to finally pull out my favorite full length wool overcoat. I have always loved overcoats and had one since I bought my first one in high school. I admit that I did not have one nor need one when living in the islands but now I get to wear a spectrum of clothing and the winter time clothes are my favorite.


Enjoy your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha