Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twisted Tuesday

Well I have had an up/down day ... lots going on at work and those of you in the know know what I am talking about. It is happening and this is the middle of the process. So I tried to bake but am so distracted I goofed and missed a step. Getting frustrated so I watched a movie that I just got back from T. Enjoyed it but was bitten by the melancholy bug as there are things in that movie that I enjoyed with her as she got them the same as me.

Sigh

... so I put everything aside and am getting ready to go back to work for the second time today. I opened facebook for a quick spin and found that Bethany Shady (Sidekick22) had posted a little video. It made me smile.

So in the twisted up and down world of a Tuesday I give you the T-Mobile ad created at Heathrow's Terminal #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha