Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the day is done

I sit ... at home. Heating pad working, pain pills slowing. Nightly cup of herbal tea soothing. The day is done. The hectic day of madness is now 18 hours past due. I turn it all off. Sipping tea I look for messages in the blog-o-sphere. I watch a video, post a picture, a comment or two. Unwinding. Pills affect is ebbing the pain into submission. I begin to drift. Natures clock is winding me down for the night. Sip of tea soothes the mind and body. Heat infuses, inside and out. Good night world. Later today is another day, or at least part of it. It is there and I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha