Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Monday, September 27, 2010

Events (reminder)

I don't always look at what is plastered on the sides of my facebook home/news feed page. Thus I miss some birthdays (never was my ability to keep those once a year dates in mind ... I have even forgotten mine in the past, but never my mother's and they are the same day. Figure that out?)

But how can I miss a huge red heart and my gals name right there. Oh I know it is our anniversary but it is nice to be reminded of that every time I look there. (There is no way I could forget that day ... the beginning of this relationship ... my heart in my throat ... my mind going oh my ... the talking until just before the sun came up ... nope not forgetting that day) But I find that I might be opening that page up a little bit more right now just to look at this. Wow, I am a lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha