Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Saturday, March 13, 2010

365 part II

A year ago today the first scans of my brain where done in an open MRI and the first images captured of my strokes. Too late to change what had been done and time to start working on repairing what I could.

Am I shaky these last couple of days because of that, or is this just sinus issues. It seems so familiar yet I am suspect of everything. I smile. I talk out loud and wonder if I am making sense, but I comfort myself with the thought that I was around two women all day long and if I had been drooling and making nonsense at least Jennifer would have pointed it out (can't say that the pregnant one would have cos she admits Eve is stealing all her brain cells ... just kidding).

So I go on. 365 days wiser than I was and 365 days more life than I could have hoped for back then when it seemed like my world was crashing down on me.

Emotionally a rough day today but I kept myself occupied and now that I am alone with no one around the fears will creep in, the worries nag at the back corner and all I have is the computer, my camera and a host of photos from today's photo shoot to go through. 459 to be exact. So here is to my sanity this evening. I am sure I can keep it ... I hope I can keep it. Nah ... I know I can keep it.

Tomorrow is only a few short hours away and don't forget ... spring your clocks forward tonight. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha