Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just me

Sometimes things happen for a reason. I am home oh so briefly as I forgot my gym bag yet once again and cannot miss the gym another day this week. But there are the reasons that I know I forgot it ... no out in the open where I usually keep it as I tucked it away with visitors last week. But the reason that my subconcious was asked to forget is that I am so out of the loop. It is raining ... a cold rain and tonight temps are supposed to drop into the 30's again. There is a possibility of the white stuff falling from the skies on Thursday and temps in the 20's. My gym bag is currently full of shorts and short sleeve shirts. I need a sweatshirt and long gym pants when leaving tonight. Thus the goodness in coming home for 10 minutes to turn around and head back.

Have a great day ... I am sorely trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha