Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Starting to get to cardio

So I have been really good on these legs and knees but I am going to need to push them a little. I always get my heart rate into that weight loss range that is below cardio. Today I took the slower pace for twenty minutes and then for the last ten pushed it to see how close I could get to my cardio range. 139 when my range is 143. So close. I probably need new shoes though cos the feet are not happy. OK now some curls and lower body weight training. :)

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha