Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Monday, November 30, 2009

hmmm

....sigh. It has been one of those days. My beloved called this morning to check on me. She was concerned that I just disappeared last night in chat but I seem to have just faded completely away. She knew I was tired but missed those normal morning ... good morning emails.

Thus I began the day with that and a call from a co worker that was relatively unintelligible but as I know what happened last week for him I had a feeling that today would be a long day at work. It was. Just now getting home.

Thus the best laid plans of the day fell the wayside. Too much sleep left me foggy for the day, I ran out of time to do the list I had for this morning and it will mean that I will be rushed for the remainder of the week, I forgot my gym bag so will have to make up today later on ... deep sigh.

But I have life, I have a wonderful woman who loves me, I have a family who is truly wonderful, there is a job that I go to every day, the weather is turning cooler (though not as cool as in Norwich right now but only 10 degrees warmer), there are lights appearing everywhere and rather than sigh about the day one must look inside and realize what one does have.

May you reflect on your day and find the goodness in your world, let that part the heavy curtains of worry and concern you have to allow light to shine on through and lift your spirits ... smile.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha