Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

That was a doozy



yep .. felt just like that. hinted on Friday that it was coming, I popped a couple of tylenol.

Hinted during class that it was knocking at the door on Saturday morning that it was ready to come in. I used food and caffeine to keep it at bay.

Halfway through the wedding shoot it said "loooocy I'm home."

Lord did that last hour and a half feel like torture.

Home ... download shots so I would not lose them and then hydrocodone doze all day Sunday and most of Monday.

Today the doctors office and clinic visit. Nastiness going on in head and drugs to help bring me back to earth, without the doom doze during the day.

So back to the real world and getting stuff back on track tomorrow. Yehaw. Ain't life grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha