Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Thursday, August 11, 2011

News F*L*A*S*H

The heat broke today .. thank you clouds. Almost spent a month and a half in 100º+ weather to top a record to have it pulled out less than 36 hours away. And people are pissed about that. Don't worry folks that extreme heat will be back by Saturday and then you will all be whining about it.

Sometimes I just don't get people. Actually most of the time. I study them. I analyze them and I think I have them figured out ... then wham - bam - thank you ma'am. I am shut out, dazed and confused. I did not even smoke a joint to get there.

Oh well. Back to the daily miserable grind. I need a reboot on this month I am beginning to realize as I am going broke slowly but surely and the end is not even in site. (not really that bad but it is feeling like it)

So here is to another day, another challenge, one more claustrophobic nightmare of a day at work and then it is rebuilding all the cubicles for the team at work on Saturday. Nope this month is never going to end.

Sigh

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha