Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Live a little ... love a little ... have fun

Just a thought. Remember each day to reach out to those the most important in your life and say exactly what you think. Let them know that you are so appreciative of them in your life, that you love them and have a little fun doing it.

You don't have to do it every day to everyone but you can do it randomly here or there. It is rewarding and you never know you may turn their gray skies upside down with that little contact.

All I have to say is that at least in this environment you don't have to listen to me wheezing and hacking away with a spring cold that decided to park itself on me while I am healing a wonderfully happy back. Yehaw ya'll.

Hello everyone. Thanks for hanging around in my blog life. Love you immensely.

Aloha.

2 comments:

  1. I love you big bro - there I reached out and said exactly what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See didn't that feel grand. Love you too lil' bro!

    ReplyDelete

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha