Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Friday, March 18, 2011

Time flies

What was it 8.5 days now since the surgery and healing is moving as it should. Back to work and spreading the time out so that I don't exhaust myself or stress out too much over every little thing that occurs and builds up. Making sure to check that priority list and healing/health are at the top.

So it is now Friday night and I am tired but I wanted to say thanks to all the people who had my back in this one. It will never be forgotten.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha