Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Friday, December 31, 2010

Tis a good thing

I maintained through the 5 weeks of the Holiday Season ... even dropped just a wee bit. That is all I asked for knowing the challenges ahead of me at the end of November. I am a realist in that aspect - I know my limitations and I understand the situations I face. Maintaining is great. Now I can focus more on what I need to focus more on and start chipping away at that number. I at least have a good baseline for tomorrow and the start of another 365 day progress report.

Happy New Years Eve to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha