Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Normalcy

What is that? How does one get that. I have no clue. I think if we can move along with the status quo then there must be some level of normalcy happening. So gall bladder is under control currently. Cough is still there but tightness in chest is lessened and it has moved on back up into the head. Yipee. NOT.

But another messed up work week with me only being in the office 3 days and learning the ropes of this new job of manager in the corporate world. Then the extended weekend and well how about that it will be 2011.

Just stopping by to say hi as I fit into this new normal job schedule. Rather unusual to me so I have a feeling postings will be erratic for a while until I get all the kinks worked out and a routine in place.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha