Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Being appreciated is nice ...

Now that is just really cool of the Project Manager for Teamworks (one of the big labor management projects I am involved in at work right now).

I know it’s a little late for Associate Appreciation week, but I wanted to let you gals (and guy!) know how much I appreciate your hard work and treat you to a Central Market Lunch & Learn Cooking Demo on December 3:

FRI, DEC 3 2010
12:00 PM LEARN AT LUNCH: HOLIDAY APPETIZERS

CM Cooking School Staff
In just one hour, you’ll get these great recipes, tips on entertaining and demonstration of time saving techniques, all designed to help you pull off the perfect holiday bash:

• Smoked Salmon & Dill Mascarpone Toasts
• Mini Chicken Tostadas
• Sage & Proscuitto Corn Cakes
• Herbed Polenta Chips
• Nutella Sandwhiches

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha