Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Saturday, October 16, 2010

finally home. thought this might be easier now. HA! oh well, just gotta love life's downs cos eventually there is an up.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


**update** 



Found a little practice, based on a suggestion from Lisa at the beginning of the week which I stored but did not review as a possibility then, that I just tried and well it helped settle me down. So thanks sis.

I realized that part of what has been going on this week has been panic attacks. Took a while to diagnose as I have not had this for years and years. Now I have to try and remember how the professionals told me to deal with them. Scary thing is that I think the first one, tracking back when I realized what was going on, was on August 13 and that is just befuddling me to no end. Something else to ponder and look for the reason why.

Life is truly a fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha