Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Off to see the wizard ...

Check list:

1. Packed (hopefully all I need) - check.
2. Partially loaded so that not to much in the morning - check.
3. Trash emptied - check.
4. Meds refilled - heck yes check (no strokes allowed on vacation).
5. Camera batteries charged - check.
6. Reservations confirmed - check.
7. There is something else ... what is it ... iron unplugged (check), nothing left in washing machine (check), dishes done (check) ... dang it, there is always something is there not ... oh well
8. Have fun - check.

Now to get some sleep, as soon as I remember what it is that I am forgetting. Oh I also need to figure out what to wear for work tomorrow. Hmmmm.

Good night world. Hello mini vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha