Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Revamped


So that is 35 minutes on the tread mill. What is different this time is that I am doing this at 24 hour fitness. I pay $55 a year to be a member ... long story short is when I had money a few years back I signed a big contract and the result was that I only pay once a year for unlimited membership. That is coming up June 14th and I realized that for a while I used it and then I relied on work's gym which really is not that great, I was often in there alone and would not be found until hours later if something happened. At 24hr I have people around me. But back to why this is different.

I was in cardio range for 25-30 minutes of that 35 minutes. I am focusing on that rather than the calories potentially burned, the time on the treadmill and the distance traveled. I need to do all this but also need to strengthen the heart, improve circulation and live for life, family and love.

So here goes a new routine. I so want to be able to do elliptical or stair climbers but my coordination on those does not work so I will build up to those. I really want to run. I have always wanted to run. But with this girth that is not a reality right now without shattering the knees, blowing the hips and shins. So I will be patient. I have things to work for. I am moving. 5 days a week. I am moving forward again.

I have found my focus. By then end of June I will have a routine with weights worked in and I will become he whom I need to find again.

Love you and welcome.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha