Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Food Revolution



Valentine's day gift from my love and it is just as incroyable as I had believed it would be when reading in the store. Simple meals ... quick ... healthy ... what is not to love about that type of cooking.

Sad thing is tonight is the first time I had a chance to look at it. 14 days in my possession and today is the first day to really sit down and study it. But I found that he is really encouraging the passage of recipes so I will endeavor to try and share ... heck I signed the pledge above :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha