Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Now that was fun!





Well that was energizing ... rewarding and then I crunched the leg press and toe raises. Yehaw.

My brother does WW and at his meeting this evening he lost 3.8 lbs. That rocks. It also shows you what you have to do by paying attention and doing what needs to be done. I have a mission. The mission is to a healthy weight and I know that in a years time I will be so much closer if I keep doing what I am doing.

Peace everyone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha