Monthly Affirmation

may I be I is the only prayer - not may I be great or good or beautiful or wise or strong. ~e.e. cummings

Monday, October 26, 2009

All clear

....for the next four months.

Doctor visit was a recap over what has gone on this year and the labs from last week. So now I go into the maintenance phase of my recovery. This does not mean I stop learning rather that I now practice everything I have learned. Find out what works and what else I need to discover to modify what is not working. I want to get off some of these meds and get out of the pre diabetic range in the blood sugar tests. Actually there is a need to get off of some of these meds for me to pursue a certain part of my future that is a new goal.

Thus I need to amplify my attack on weight loss to something that means a forward momentum greater than the inconsistency I have had. I have not gained I just have slowed down. This in turn will allow blood pressure to be modified. That in turn will adjust the cholesterol medicine and hopefully allow me to get off of that. It is all a domino affect at this time.

This is the time to focus. To concentrate and the future ... my future. So here is the beginning of the next phase of my life.

Peace to all, love to all and lets see where this goes.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear big bro! You and I both need to amplify our efforts in that area of our lives. It should not be slowing down yet - I have so much farther to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do...or maybe we should say YES WE ARE!!!

    ReplyDelete

.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." – Buddha